Chicken & Chorizo Jambalaya Recipe
Looking for great tasting , nutritious meals? Try our Chicken & Chorizo Jambalaya Recipe. Tried it and loved it? Visit our Recipe section for more great recipe’s!
- Carbs 45G
- Fat 37G
- Protein 51G
Total Calories: 633
- Olive Oil (One Tablespoon)
- Chicken Brest (One, Chopped)
- Onion (One Half, Diced)
- Garlic (One Clove, Crushed)
- Chorizo Slices 32.5 g
- Cajun Seasoning (One Tsp)
- Rice (0.75 cup)
- Plum Tomatoes, (Half Tin)
- Chicken Stock 175 ml
- Red Pepper (One, Sliced)
- Fry the Chicken Brest in the olive oil until browning., Remove and set to one side.
- Tip the Onion, Garlic and Red Pepper into the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the Chorizo and Cajun seasoning and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked Chicken back into the mix with the rice, then add the Chicken Stock and Plum Tomatoes. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Optional – serve with vegetable of choice for extra flavour and nutritional benefits.
Like the article? follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and tel us what you think!
Pork Chop & Cous Cous Recipe.
Looking for great tasting , nutritious meals? Try this beast of a recipe and tell us what you think on Instagram , Twitter. or Facebook
- Carbs 51G |
- Fat 30G
- Protein 32G
Total Calories: 602
- 1 4oz Pork chop.
- 100g Fruity Cous Cous (Supermarket pre-made).
- 2 Table spoons of Greek style yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- 1 tablespoon Oil.
- Fry the pork chop in the oil for 15 to 20 minutes, turning regularly.
- put pork chop to one side, then lightly fry the cous cous for 2 minutes.
- Remove cous cous from the pan an a to a plate, top with Pork chop.
- Add the Greek style yogurt to one side.
- Drizzle honey over the pork chop & serve.
Optional – serve with a wedge of lemon to add to the taste.
Chicken, Bacon & Leek Cottage Pie Recipe.
Looking for great tasting , nutritious meals? Give our Chicken, Bacon & Leek Cottage Pie recipe and tell us what you think on Instagram , Twitter. or Facebook
- CARBS 53G
- PROTEIN 66G
- FAT 32G
- SUGAR 8G
Total Calories: 735
- Olive Oil ( 1 Table spoon)
- 1 Chicken Breast (cut into chunks)
- Bacon Lardons (25G)
- 1 Leek (cut into chunks)
- Double Cream (2 Table spoons)
- Plain Flour – White (1 Table spoon)
- Chicken Stock (250ml)
- 1 Potato (Boiled & mashed)
- Parsley (1 handful of fresh parsley)
- Cheese (12.5G)
- Fry the chicken & lardons in the olive oil until browning.
- add Leek and fry for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Scatter on flour and stir until mixed.
- Gradually add chicken stock and cook for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in Double creme and season with parsley, once well mixed set to one side.
- Chop and boil the potato until soft, once complete drain, mash and add half of the cheese cheese.
- Pour mixture into large baking tray, then add the mashed potato, spreading evenly.
- sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Pre-heat the grill and add the baking tray. Cook until golden !
Optional – Add carrots and broccoli then season with salt and pepper to add taste.
This will also provide vitamin A & C, Calcium and Iron into the meal.
Chicken and cashew stir fry recipe.
Home made cooking couldn’t be easier with our chicken and cashew stir fry recipe! Give it a go and tell us what you think on Instagram & Twitter.
- CARBS 45% | 80G
- PROTEIN 26% | 45G
- FAT 13% | 22G
- SUGAR 16% | 29G
Total Calories: 664
- Chicken Breast – (1 Fillet diced)
- Cashews – Cashews (0.25 cup)
- Egg noodles – Egg Noodles (1 Half pack)
- Spring Onion – Spring Onion (1 trimmed & cut into chunks 2cm)
- Sweet and Sour Cooking Sauce (1 Packet)
- Red Chilli (1 Raw sliced)
- Ginger root (1 Raw sliced)
- Garlic Clove ( 2 Cloves sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Fry the cashews in the tbsp of oil untill brown, then remove and set to one side.
- Add chicken to the frying pan and fry untill cooked through.
- Add the spring onion, garlic, ginger, red chilli and soy sauce. Cook for a further 5 minutes at a medium heat.
- Add the egg noodles and sweet & sour sauce and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Re-add the cashews and mix together.
Home Made Mass Gainer Recipe
Bulking on a budget? Try our home-made mass Gainer recipe!
Give it a go and tell us what you think on Instagram & Twitter
- Total Calories 829
- Fat 29% | 43G
- Protein 17% | 26g
- Carbohydrates 38% | 58g
- Total Sugar 16% | 24g
- 0.5 Cup of Oats
- 2 Tablespoons of Peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 0.5 Cup of Whole milk
- 1 serving of Whey Protein
- Add all ingredients together in a blender and blend!