Chicken & Chorizo Jambalaya Recipe
Looking for great tasting , nutritious meals? Try our Chicken & Chorizo Jambalaya Recipe. Tried it and loved it? Visit our Recipe section for more great recipe’s!
- Carbs 45G
- Fat 37G
- Protein 51G
Total Calories: 633
- Olive Oil (One Tablespoon)
- Chicken Brest (One, Chopped)
- Onion (One Half, Diced)
- Garlic (One Clove, Crushed)
- Chorizo Slices 32.5 g
- Cajun Seasoning (One Tsp)
- Rice (0.75 cup)
- Plum Tomatoes, (Half Tin)
- Chicken Stock 175 ml
- Red Pepper (One, Sliced)
- Fry the Chicken Brest in the olive oil until browning., Remove and set to one side.
- Tip the Onion, Garlic and Red Pepper into the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the Chorizo and Cajun seasoning and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked Chicken back into the mix with the rice, then add the Chicken Stock and Plum Tomatoes. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Optional – serve with vegetable of choice for extra flavour and nutritional benefits.