Pork Chop & Cous Cous Recipe.
- Carbs 51G |
- Fat 30G
- Protein 32G
Total Calories: 602
- 1 4oz Pork chop.
- 100g Fruity Cous Cous (Supermarket pre-made).
- 2 Table spoons of Greek style yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- 1 tablespoon Oil.
- Fry the pork chop in the oil for 15 to 20 minutes, turning regularly.
- put pork chop to one side, then lightly fry the cous cous for 2 minutes.
- Remove cous cous from the pan an a to a plate, top with Pork chop.
- Add the Greek style yogurt to one side.
- Drizzle honey over the pork chop & serve.
Optional – serve with a wedge of lemon to add to the taste.