Evolution Nutrition BCAA Energy
Our mission is to be your most trusted nutrition partner to achieve your fitness goals. We’re built on a passion for nutrition, health and sport, and committed to constantly evolving our products to ensure they are the most innovative, highest quality and effective nutritional supplements available.
When to use EVL BCAA:
EVL BCAA is primarily a Intra workout but is also sold as a post workout recovery drink as ingredients prove to be the building blocks of muscle recovery and protein synthesis, as well as the metabolism of glucose within the body.
EVL BCAA states the product can be used as “Any time energy” because if this, EVL BCAA is a great alternative to sugary energy drinks, and from what we can tell and we use this a lot there are no apparent downsides.
No jitters no shakes just pure energy when its needed the most.
What EVL BCAA Contains:
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine. BCAA complex that is used for the biosynthesis of protein within the body.
- Beta-Alanine 500mg – Improves Endurance.
- L-Alanine 500mg – rapid release of glucose into the blood stream, providing rapid energy delivery to muscles.
- Taurine 500mg – decreases perceived fatigue and increases mental focus when used in conjunction with caffeine
- Green tea & green coffee 110mg – central nervous system stimulant
Muscle Guild summary:
We found EVL BCAA Energy to be a go to Intra workout drink during a challenging workout routine.
The taste, is one of the better BCAA drinks we have tried, so much so it could easily replace the sugary snacks & energy drinks we opt for when feeling low.
The price of EVL BCAA is reasonable, with many retailers selling below £20.
The effects, as mentioned before are easily noticeable, with energy levels increasing after around 20 minutes.
We have not experienced any side effects with EVL BCAA and found the effects to last around 2 to 3 hours.
A good all round Intra / Post workout drink.