Chicken and cashew stir fry recipe.
- CARBS 45% | 80G
- PROTEIN 26% | 45G
- FAT 13% | 22G
- SUGAR 16% | 29G
Total Calories: 664
- Chicken Breast – (1 Fillet diced)
- Cashews – Cashews (0.25 cup)
- Egg noodles – Egg Noodles (1 Half pack)
- Spring Onion – Spring Onion (1 trimmed & cut into chunks 2cm)
- Sweet and Sour Cooking Sauce (1 Packet)
- Red Chilli (1 Raw sliced)
- Ginger root (1 Raw sliced)
- Garlic Clove ( 2 Cloves sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Fry the cashews in the tbsp of oil untill brown, then remove and set to one side.
- Add chicken to the frying pan and fry untill cooked through.
- Add the spring onion, garlic, ginger, red chilli and soy sauce. Cook for a further 5 minutes at a medium heat.
- Add the egg noodles and sweet & sour sauce and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Re-add the cashews and mix together.